Final Wrap-Up


The past 10 weeks have been a great learning journey for me. Not only have I learnt about various design concepts but also different techniques to present my artwork. In this 10-week exploration of "Graphic Design: The New Basics", I have gained in-depth insights into the basic concepts of design. This book has been my companion for the past 10 weeks and I'm sure that it will continue to play a huge role in the rest of my learning journey.

The blogging activity has created a huge opportunity for me to show what I was thinking about and learning from the book. Reflecting on my artwork has helped me understand how my world of art develops through each week. Also, with this platform, I had a chance to learn about my classmates through reading their reflections on their artwork. Being able to give and receive feedbacks  has helped me connect with my peers and further understand their worldview. 

Through this 10 week of exploration, I noticed that art is literally in everything around us. We are surrounded by art and use it on a continual basis without being aware of itIf we stopped and think about it, everything could be considered art in some way. Throughout this journey, not only have I learnt how to find art in the ordinary, but also come to realization of how important art is in the fullness of my life and appreciate it more.

On the whole, I think I have met my objective of seeing the world from the art perspective and expressed my world of art in the public digital landscape. Thanks to this amazing 10-week of exploration, I have realized how much of a role art plays in my life and how much I rely on art in all of its forms in my daily life. Thank you Jonnie for this amazing experience!

Comments

Popular Posts